As a UI Artist, you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise for the creation of unique products on one of the most dynamic markets – mobile gaming industry.
You will be responsible for bringing existing designs and wireframes to life by working closely with Art Director / Project Lead Artist. You will form and implement creative concepts and strategies designed to exceed expectations and crush team goals.
The role is very versatile and you will have the chance to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market.
What you will do:
- Design, draw and animate User Interface elements;
- Collaborate with Art Director / Project Lead Artist to develop UI/UX concept and match the visual style of the game;
- Communicate closely with a programmer to precisely implement UI features into the game.
What we are looking for in a skill set:
- Understanding of usability and UI basics;
- Experience developing User Interfaces for mobile games;
- Strong portfolio of works;
- A great understanding of typography, color, superior eye for details;
- Enthusiasm for working in "casual" style;
- Proficient in 2D graphics software (Adobe Photoshop is a must);
- Animation skills (Adobe Animate / Spine);
- A passion for playing and making games, incl. casual :)
As a plus:
- Experience working in game development industry;
- Art education.
As a little test drive of our job duties, we provide a test task. We would be happy to call for a job interview those who succeed.
Please play C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars.
Imagine that you introduce a new feature in the game, that allows players giving a name to any part of the car, and also adjusting their color. Create mockups that show the flow of both those features.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!